Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This little icon is on today's weather page of the weather underground. It surprised me as I've never seen it before. Our beautiful snow is turning to ice. Right now I look out my window and it's a beautiful snowfall, keep the ice & rain crap away! Give me a foot of snow!

We had another snow day today. I can't remember another year having more than one December snow day. Keep this up and we will be in school until July! Not too good either with the Christmas program next Thursday and we've barely begun! Somehow though it'll all come together. The kids always come through.

In other news, I've just finished catching up on blogs. My was I behind. So many friends in need of prayers right now. I love December but sometimes I just think with it's major darkness that something is amiss. Strange to say I know. Anyways, Jessica and her little Logen are trekking through some very dark times right now and if you could please pray for them, she is practically begging people to pray for her and Logen. I met Jess years ago on the BBC CP board and they've recently taken away Logen's CP label and think he has some kind of very bad genetic disease. They are still in the diagnosing stage but it doesn't sound good at all. I know she needs all the support she can get.

Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

We've been praying hard for her...
Poor girl has so much on her plate! I can't even imagine.

Jill said...

I'm glad I am not the only one that gets behind on the blogs.

I will keep Jess in my prays.

Dawn said...

Thanks girls for the prayers for Jess. I'm sure she appreciates them.

Kelly said...

Praying for you and your family, too! Thinking of dear Autumn Rose...

Dawn said...

Thanks Kelly, that is so sweet of you!