Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rash Help



Okay, all you freaky skin disease people. Any clue what this is? It's not bothering him, he's not itching. I noticed it yesterday before swimming it was light on his belly. Now it's spread on his face and extremities. It doesn't even look bad though, I'm not sure you'll be able to tell in the pictures. Should I call the doc? They have sick appt. on Saturdays or maybe Med Express. Or should I just stay the course?

It's a bunch of little red raised bumps but they're very concentrated. Thanks for the help.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Hard to tell from the pictures. Since he had it after the pool I'd probably take him in, just in case it's something fungal. I know yeast rash is real concentrated like that. Even if it isn't bothering him now it could later and they should be able to give you something to clear it up. It might be viral too from his infection last week, but you never know. Good luck and I hope he continues to feel ok!!

Dawn said...

Ick, I hadn't thought about last weeks sickness. I'll probably call.

Jessie said...

Poor guy. Hope everything is ok!

Debbie said...

No idea, sorry :( Has to happen on a Saturday doesn't it!?

Dawn said...

Hey thanks girls for the love! I just don't know about this kid. ;)

Lisa said...

I am wondering if before austin got the rash, did he have a fever? It looks like rosiola to me.

Dawn said...

Lisa - He had a fever a week ago on Thurs. & Fri. I'm not sure if that would be it or not. It looks better today though.