Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catch Up Postie!

Seems I've been away hasn't it? Actually we've been around, just busy. Here is life in a nutshell. Each stanza is 25 words or less.

~Angie & Tim's wedding - Finally! Nice time. We also had my friends stay with us, we had four guests representing, NJ, IL, PA, and CA!

~I witnessed 2 tattoo's. It was interesting.

~Austin's MRI - went well. I get the results tomorrow. My Mom almost passed out in the recovery room though. It was kind of funny.

~Gabbie & Lupe's 50th birthday party and Damon's! Yummy!

~Softball party at the Wark's. More Yummy fun!

~Back to work this week. My classroom looks great and I'm pretty much ready for Florida guilt free.

~Meagan & Jacob's wedding - Absolutely beautiful, and we had a wonderful time. Dad & Scott were particularly entertaining that night too.

~Autumn Rose's marker was set in the cemetery. It is really nice. Joe has a picture on his blog of it.

~Enjoying the Olympics.

~Got a 30% off at Kohl's so we went crazy. Yeah!

~Chuck E Cheese - I wanted the salad bar and they had to wristband me. Are people really that cheap that they steal off a salad bar?

~Bowling party with the volleyball team. It was great to see the students again.

~Guitar Hero 3 quit working, a new disc is being shipped. Thank the lord! ;)

And there you have it! Life is good!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I was getting worried about you! You have been busy. I have been in school a week! Oh, man it has been hard. I guess I should do a list post on the happens... I checked out Joe's sight. I cried at his post even before I saw the marker. It is beautiful. Enjoy Florida! When do you leave?

Lisa said...

You have been very busy. I thought I was but I think you have topped me lately. Nice to know I am not the only one. Have a great time in Florida

Dawn said...

Awe, I'm missed. ;)

Amy - I am lucky that MI doesn't allow kids back to school until after Labor Day, try to suck out more tourism dollars. It's been the law for 2 years now. I hope your week is going well in school. Thanks for the nice words, Joe had me tearing up too with his post. I decided to leave the sap to him this time. We leave for FL on Sunday. Hopefully Fay will have moved on out by then!

Lisa - I know you are busy busy too! Especially since you guys have full time hockey now. Tommy doesn't start until 9-9. Thanks for the well wishes, I'm sure Fl will be great!

Debbie said...

Good post, oooo I hope we didn't bust G.H.!!!!

Well, with the way you eat I bet they felt like you were ripping them off on that salad bar ;) LOL

Dawn said...

Haha Deb - are you calling me a piggy wiggy? But you're right, I love to eat.

Joe said...

Nice post Dawn... Yeah it has been crazy around here lately...

Heather said...

I love how the teacher in you must refer to your "stanza's" Dawn-you are too cute. Sounds like the Papesh's have been busy! I dont remember hearing how the MRI turned out. I hope you have a blast in DW ( I know you will)

Weird about CEC and the wristband for the salad bar. Sad that people rip off a childrens fun place.

Jill said...

NO Guitar Hero?
What the!!!!

I guess if your busy that may be ok, but no one is ever to busy for Guitar Hero.

Dawn said...

Heather - Austin's MRI showed nothing surprising which is good. He doesn't need to go on any anti-seizure meds as long as he doesn't have another episode. Thank the lord! Thanks for asking.

Jill - We just got our return form for GH3 and apparently it will take 3-4 weeks to get a new one. OY!!! We just need to go take the plunge and buy the Aerosmith one. I guess Tommy was playing it at Sam's today.

Disney countdown is lesson than 10 hours away! We'll keep everyone posted.

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hope you are enjoying Fl. And, staying out of Fay's way. We got caught up in it Friday and Saturday (and left Sat). Destin was a GHOST town Friday night, dinner was great... haha
Can't wait for your FL pics, and I'd love to see a pic of your classroom!!!