Monday, February 4, 2008

Lucky 7's



Young Thomas is 7 today! So amazing to me. The years have gone by all too quickly as probably most parents will agree tends to happen.

Here is Tommy right after he was born.

Here is the half-life picture. This was taken in late July of 2004. The last 3 1/2 years seem just like yesterday.


And our big boy these days!


We can't be more proud of Tommy. He is growing up too fast for us, but he is definitely a great kid and we love him so much. He and Austin just make life so fun! I thank the Lord everyday for the wonderful blessings that are those two boys.

I also got to give a shout out to "Uncle Andrew." My younger brother turns Sweet 16 today! That is another "wow" thought for me. The time it is a flying!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! Aww, love those pics. So amazing how fast they grow!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! I can't believe you are soooo old already!

sherri and Adam said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! I've enjoyed watching you grow thru the years. I am also thankful every day for the 2 amazing young men you guys have. You know I have always loved them and have loved to watch them grow every day. I was the luckest babysitter ever to have such awsome kids!! I really truly miss seeing them. Cant wait to hang out on Saturday!!!

Dawn said...

Awe thanks you guys! Such wonderful friends you all are.

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! They grow WAY to fast!