Monday, March 3, 2008

TAG I'm it!

I've been tagged. It was only a matter of time before it happened. ;) Thanks Melinda. So I get to answer all these exciting questions to the best of my ability and you can read all the interesting facts about my life.

10 years ago-- Joe and I were newly married I'd say. Very happily too, they say that first year is the hardest, I completely disagree. It was great! I think we might have just gotten our little Pomeranian Bari from my IL's. He was such a little rat dog but I loved him. I was working for min. wage at the Ben Franklin.

5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Get progress reports out.
2. Bathe the boys.
3. Try on hockey gear.
4. Grade some papers.
5. Go play hockey!

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
Take an awesome vacation to Disney. I'd bring all my friends and family too! Build an even more awesome school than the one I already work at. I'd take my students and their families on the vacation too. Remodel the house. Let Joe quit his job.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. I'm too lazy to get a glass so I drink out of the bottle. (I'm working on this one) I always open a new bottle for company so don't worry if you come for a visit. ;)
3. I'm terribly disorganized & a slob

Jobs I've had:
1. Ben Franklin clerk - I got to do everything from cutting fabric, to scooping fish. It was a great high school job.
2. I did clerical/secretarial work for a couple years at a couple different places. I roamed as a Kelly girl.
3. Front Desk Clerk at a hotel.
4. Substitute Teacher
5. Catholic School Teacher today!

5 Things people don't know about me: gosh doesn't my blog family already know everything?
1. I used to eat raw hamburger but don't anymore because of the threat of ecoli.
2. I almost dropped out of college to become a beautician.
3. I think red-heads are unattractive.
4. I don't handle confrontation well.
5. I kill plants except for one that I've had for 11 years from when my friend died.

Choosing who to tag next will be nearly impossible so I'm picking the same way I pick jobs for students. Your names are going in a hat. Kelly, Jill M, Angie, & Michelle - TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the tag!!! I have to head to bed now, but I'll get on it first thing this afternoon!!

Debbie said...

OMG, RAW HAMBURGER?!?! Are you nuts?!?! Do you miss it? Crave it? aahhhhhh! LOL.

I like your new profile pic ;)

Kelly said...

Ok, i guess i am a real blogger now that I've been tagged. Thanks for all of your comments also! I usually do all of my blurking at work and for some reason our system will only let us read on the site, no commenting allowed. Didn't want anyone to think I'm a rude blogger! Well, I better get to work on my homework, i mean tag!

Dawn said...

Haha Deb, no I don't crave it at all. And usually when we cook no our meat is frozen and I would only eat it fresh so my opportunity is small. Besides we know Joe is the chef around here. Would you call this a vampire quality? hehe. Sorry I'm dumb. Thanks for complimenting on my new pic. My other one was quite old so I figured I needed a new one. Different hair, different glasses you know.

Thanks for playing the game of tag Kelly & Angie! And "blurking," cool term, hadn't heard that one before.

Jill said...

Thanks for the tag Dawn! I completed my tag. I taged Joe:)
I just think you wanted to see if I would blog twice it one week!

The raw hamburger thing is bad!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

NASTY girl! Drinking out of the bottle. Ewwwwww! Thats just screaming bacteria! Thanks for playing along!

Dawn said...

Sorry Jessica - I knew that would totally freak you out! I guess if you ever come to visit I will have to make sure I have cans of pop instead of 2 Liters. And hey at least my honesty is shining through.

Jill - Thanks for playing. Joe was a grumbling about your tag but he still played. :)