I've been tagged. It was only a matter of time before it happened. ;) Thanks Melinda. So I get to answer all these exciting questions to the best of my ability and you can read all the interesting facts about my life.
10 years ago-- Joe and I were newly married I'd say. Very happily too, they say that first year is the hardest, I completely disagree. It was great! I think we might have just gotten our little Pomeranian Bari from my IL's. He was such a little rat dog but I loved him. I was working for min. wage at the Ben Franklin.
5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Get progress reports out.
2. Bathe the boys.
3. Try on hockey gear.
4. Grade some papers.
5. Go play hockey!
Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
Take an awesome vacation to Disney. I'd bring all my friends and family too! Build an even more awesome school than the one I already work at. I'd take my students and their families on the vacation too. Remodel the house. Let Joe quit his job.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. I'm too lazy to get a glass so I drink out of the bottle. (I'm working on this one) I always open a new bottle for company so don't worry if you come for a visit. ;)
3. I'm terribly disorganized & a slob
Jobs I've had:
1. Ben Franklin clerk - I got to do everything from cutting fabric, to scooping fish. It was a great high school job.
2. I did clerical/secretarial work for a couple years at a couple different places. I roamed as a Kelly girl.
3. Front Desk Clerk at a hotel.
4. Substitute Teacher
5. Catholic School Teacher today!
5 Things people don't know about me: gosh doesn't my blog family already know everything?
1. I used to eat raw hamburger but don't anymore because of the threat of ecoli.
2. I almost dropped out of college to become a beautician.
3. I think red-heads are unattractive.
4. I don't handle confrontation well.
5. I kill plants except for one that I've had for 11 years from when my friend died.
Choosing who to tag next will be nearly impossible so I'm picking the same way I pick jobs for students. Your names are going in a hat. Kelly, Jill M, Angie, & Michelle - TAG YOU'RE IT!!!